(Nov. 16-Nov. 21)
The First Sentence
At the center of the cathedral stood a model of heaven called the Golden House. -Rachel Hartman; Seraphina
The world inside myself is vaster and richer than this paltry plane, peopled with mere galaxies and gods. -Rachel Hartman; Seraphina
Let’s Talk About
Last week on little-book-wyrm the topic to talk about was Dragons. What is your opinion on them? Do they exist? Are the good or evil? Who is your favorite dragon from books, movies, or TV?
Last week I reviewed Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
Last week I was reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas, Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry, and Dead Ringer by Jessie Rosen.
The Last Sentence
I had love and work and friends. I had a place to stand. -Rachel Hartman; Seraphina
Stacking the Shelves
Added to my TBR shelf last week:
- Hellraisers by Alexander Gordon Smith
- The Possibility of Now (ARC) by Kim Culbertson
- Casino Royale by Ian Fleming
- You Were Here (ARC) by Cori McCarthy
- Seven Ways We Lie (ARC) by Riley Redgate
- Amethyst Rising (ARC) LA Hendricks
- Black Five (ARC) J. Lynn Bailey
(Nov. 23-Nov. 28)
This week the featured book on little-book-wyrm is Dead Ringer by Jessie Rosen. I received this book through Netgalley as an ARC.